PAN CARD DETAILS UPDATE ONLINE
According to the New notification of income tax department it is mandatory to keep your PAN details correct according to aadhar card data. All the details should match exact as per aadhar record because the partial verification and data match facility have been been discontinued. Look at this short notice:
So now let’s know how to Update Pan card details:-
- First visit the NSDL PAN website or just Click here.
Now Select the last option of Changes or correction in existing Pan Data/Reprint of Pan Card
- Simply fill the form online.
- Now Note down your token number for the future.
- Click on the continue button to fill the form.
- Select e-KYC or e-Sign based Pan application.
- Now Fill your Aadhar number given at the top of the page.
- Fill the remaining form and check the options which you want to update like name , DOB, Father name.
- All the details should match exactly as per aadhar.
- Complete to fill the form online.
- Fill your AO details if you don’t know the AO code simply choose the search option to search your AO details online.
- Complete and submit the form.
- Now you will be redirected to the payment gateway.
- Choose the online payment option and complete your payment by credit/ debit card or net banking.
- After the successful payment you will be redirected again on the NSDL PAN website.
- Click on the Authenticate button now your data will be matched with your aadhar server and you will receive the OTP on your Aadhar Registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on submit or Verify button to compete the Process of application.
- Your Form will be submitted and you will receive the filled for and acknowledgement keep the acknowledgement for your future reference. and your PAN card will be updated within 72 working hours and hard copy will be dispatched within 15 days from the date of application.